Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog for Oct. 1st...

When working on the Nelson Family Dream Vacation project plan I discovered that I am very skilled at event/trip planning. I especially enjoyed planning a trip to Disney World, I mean; it is the most magical place on earth. The project software was relatively simplistic, and I had no issues using it.

For my final project, Andrew, Sarah and I are doing a web site redesign for Grammy and Gee, a boutique for mothers and children. Our client’s wife recently gave birth, however, and has not been able to meet with us just yet. We have scheduled to meet with him on Thursday at 1pm. I feel adequately prepared for this project because it is a web site redesign, and web design is my area of expertise. As far as project management duties are concerned, I feel that I have always been a natural leader, and have been the team leader of a handful of web site development teams throughout my career as a student. For the project itself we have completed our initial project plan, and intend to begin working promptly upon having met with our client.

No comments: